Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to the Center States Tai Chi blog!

I decided to create a blog so that people who are involved in learning and practicing Tai Chi at Center States Tai Chi Chuan studio can share their insights, information they come across related to Tai Chi, frustrations, feedback on the classes, etc.  My hope is that this will create some fruitful dialog that will extend beyond the blog and beyond the classes.

This blog is a work in progress, so changes and adjustments will likely be made as the need arises.  Since this is my first attempt at a blog, I would appreciate any suggestions that you might have with regards to editing, constructing, and maintaining it.

For my first post I would like to share a few photos from the recent Arizona Retreat.




As has been the case over the last dozen years, the retreat was most enjoyable and most helpful to the participants' practice.

Kim

2 comments:

Nancy Morgan said...

Looks like a great place for a retreat!

Royal said...

Kim, I'm really glad you've decided to create this blog. I sincerely hope that it leads to some great discussions and insights about t'ai chi ch'uan. Thanks for getting this started.